Please read this section carefully, as enrolments are slightly different from one course to the next. The most important thing is that you need to contact the centre directly (by phone or in person) to confirm availability for your preferred course/s and to register your details - if this isn't done, you cannot be guaranteed that a place will be reserved for you in the course/s.
Once you have been in direct contact with the centre and registered your interest, you can download a PDF of our enrolment form, which you can fill out and email to us or bring by the office. Please be sure to download and complete the form that applies to you.
- Click here for a childrens' enrolment form, for kids aged 8-12 years
- Click here for an adult enrolment form, for teenagers and adults doing a recreational, hobby or First Aid course
- Click here for an adult enrolment form, for adults 18 years and over enrolling in computer or employment-related courses, such as Bookkeeping or any of our Industry Pathways (please note that additional documentation is required to confirm eligibility for these courses)
Payment can be made with one of the following options:
- Cash or card at the office
- Credit card payment over the phone
- Direct deposit - call the centre for account details
All enrolments and payments must be finalised at least 7 days before the course or class commences. If this is not done and you have not been in contact with the centre, your place will be forfeited.
Refunds will be given if a course is cancelled by the centre or if 5 days’ notice is given by the student - refunds will not be provided otherwise.
Make-up classes will only be offered if a session is cancelled by the centre (eg. due to tutor illness).