Sewing – Intermediate
For those who have done the Intro to Sewing course or who have sewing experience - build on your skills and learn about putting in zips, pleating, gathering, garment construction and terminology, hemming and lace techniques. Complete at least 3 projects in class.
BYO working sewing machine, fabrics, patterns and threads. See requirements list (provided on enrolment).
Ideal pathway to Sewing – Advanced, other study or employment in the industry.
Starts: : Tue, 14 Feb, 2023 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Ends: Tue, 04 Apr, 2023
Concession Price: $20.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)