Advanced Sewing (Thursday)
For those who have completed Intermediate Sewing or have a good understanding of garment construction. Create your own garments using commercial patterns with your own choice of fabric (you must supply). Learn to alter patterns to your own shape and tailor to your individual taste. Includes adding trims, changing lengths, adding extra details and discovering the tricks of the trade.
BYO working sewing machine, fabrics, patterns and threads. See requirements list (provided on enrolment).
Ideal pathway to employment.
Starts: : Thu, 16 Feb, 2023 9:30am - 12:00pm
Ends: Thu, 06 Apr, 2023
Concession Price: $20.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)