Provide an Emergency First Aid Response In an Education & Care Setting (November) (HLTAID012)
Designed for those working in an education and care setting to develop skills and knowledge to administer first aid. The theory component of the course must be completed online beforehand; this information is emailed when payment is made. On the day, learn the practical aspect and then be tested on both.
This course includes CPR (HLTAID009), which is required to be updated annually.
This certificate meets the First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis requirements as required by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACEQA). This certificate is nationally recognised and is valid for 3 years.
Starts: : Sat, 12 Nov, 2022 9:00am - 4:30pm
Ends: Sat, 12 Nov, 2022
Concession Price: $160.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)