Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting (February) (HLTAID012)
Comprehensive training for (but not limited to) childcare and education workers.
This course includes CPR (HLTAID009), which is required to be updated annually, as well as training on asthma and anaphylaxis.
This certificate meets the First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis requirements as required by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACEQA).
This certificate is nationally recognised and is valid for 3 years, and is emailed upon completion of the course.
Starts: : Sat, 04 Feb, 2023 9:00am - 4:30pm
Ends: Sat, 04 Feb, 2023
Concession Price: $145.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)