How To Be A YouTuber
Have you ever thought about starting your own YouTube channel? With this introductory course, you will learn everything you need to know to get started. Discover free software options that are available in this comprehensive course, which covers audio-capturing and editing software, as well as image editing (for video thumbnails), how to add text, transitions and other effects to make the videos look professional. Learn how to produce, edit and upload your first video.
Handouts are included.
BYO USB stick
Starts: : Wed, 15 Feb, 2023 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Ends: Wed, 05 Apr, 2023
Concession Price: $20.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)