Beekeeping at Home
Join our experienced beekeeper Roger to learn how you can play a part in helping to maximise our bee population through beekeeping.
In this interactive workshop, you'll be shown how to set up a beehive and how to collect beeswax as well as the dark side of honey. You'll also discover how to make your own beeswax wraps, which are a sustainable and environmentally friendly food storage method.
Starts: : Mon, 27 Feb, 2023 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Ends: Mon, 27 Feb, 2023
Concession Price: $10.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)