Do you have a garment that is lightly stained, faded or just a bit plain? Learn how to tie-dye garments to give them a new life. You'll learn how to prepare the garments, choose the right dye/shade and create unique patterns.
Bring more than one garment to work on, and please wash the garments before coming to class.
NOTE: Garments must be made of at least 90% natural fibres, not bulky (no coats, maxi dresses, etc.) and light in colour.
Starts: : Wed, 22 Feb, 2023 10:00am - 12:30pm
Ends: Mon, 20 Feb, 2023
Concession Price: $30.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)