Little Masterchefs (ages 8–12 years) – held here at Melton South Community Centre
A hands-on cooking program designed to teach children how to identify and select healthy ingredients to make delicious meals for themselves and their family. Everything is provided including chef’s hats and aprons.
These classes are proudly funded by Lendlease Atherstone.
Places are strictly limited.
NOTE: Students who have done this class previously are not able to re-enrol.
Starts: : Mon, 06 Feb, 2023 4:15pm - 6:15pm
Ends: Mon, 03 Apr, 2023
Concession Price: $10.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)