Intro To Sewing (Tuesday)
In this beginner course, learn basic techniques of how to use a sewing machine as well as some hand sewing stitches. Make small projects such as a pillowcase, pot stand, pin cushion, tote bag or apron.
BYO working sewing machine, fabrics and threads. See requirements list (provided on enrolment).
An ideal pathway to Sewing – Intermediate, other study or employment opportunities.
NOTE: There is no class on 1 November.
Starts: : Tue, 18 Oct, 2022 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Ends: Tue, 13 Dec, 2022
Concession Price: $20.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)