Intro To Pastry & Baking (Tuesday)
Learn the skills required to work in the patisserie industry. Discover breadmaking and learn to make choux pastry, tarts, puddings, as well as modern and traditional desserts.
Your tutor was trained in France.
This is an ideal pathway to Certificate III Hospitality or employment opportunities.
Starts: : Tue, 08 Nov, 2022 9:30am - 12:30pm
Ends: Tue, 13 Dec, 2022
Concession Price: $65.00
- Fees: Payable 7 days before classes start
- Refunds: Will only be given if the class is cancelled or 5 days notice given
- Note: EFTPOS & Credit Card facilities are now available.
- 1% fee applies to credit cards and TAP N GO
- If you are wishing to enrol for a Course, please contact the Centre on 9747 8576 to confirm your Enrolment.
- Download our enrolment form (pdf)